Shine with Sunset Eye Makeup
It’s the perfect season to experiment with color and go bold in a big way. If you agree, then you definitely need to check out this six sunset eye shadow tutorial to get your summer started off right. These days makeup artists are pairing a shade or two of sunset hues on the lower lids and crease to create perfect Sunset Eye Makeup.
It’s far too tempting to pass up the chance to recreate a moment as beautiful as the sun setting on your lids especially since you’ve been waiting for this season to roll around since last year.
Steps To kick start your special makeup:
- Apply Smashbox Water Primer. The benefit is you’ll get the benefits of a primer, all the hydration you’ll need and sheer radiance.
Smashbox Water Primer$27.03
- Next apply the Maybelline Shine Free Balance Foundation over your face nicely using sponge. This will give your skin even touch. This helps to make your skin ready for further steps.
Maybelline Shine Free Balance Foundation$6.89
- Take the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer and apply to offset the natural shadows that occur under the eyes and, in more to elaborate makeup sunset eye makeup application. Focus on under-eye.
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer$38.09
- Apply highlighter just under your brow bone, but above the crease in your eyelid, to give the illusion of larger eyes. for glowing skin—as opposed to a slightly more contoured look—apply a small dot of highlighter in the center of the apple of your cheek over blush.
Milani Rose Powder Blush$38.09
- Take good amount of Airspun Translucent Powder and with your choice of a sponge such as the BB only if you want more of a full coverage look apply it all over your face to settle the highlighter and concealer properly. Next, use L.A Girl Pressed Powder to give a finish touch.
Airspun Translucent Powder$38.09
- Take Cocoa Contour Kit and first map your face to highlight the spots. To bring out your cheekbones, find the hollow part by placing your fingers on the sides of your face. Now, nicely blend it and Concentrate the lighter foundation stick underneath your eyes.
Cocoa Contour Kit$28.99
- Take best color Palette as Take Me To Brazil Palette and start by following steps:
Take Me To Brazil Palette$26.50
Special Steps for Sunset Eye Makeup
- Take Yellow shade from kit and apply it on the upper part of the crease. It must be super pigmented, so layer it up twice or thrice as per your skin texture.
- Now, grab the Orange shade and start painting your eye lid. Give a good finish touch leaving the upper-near eye lash area.
- Apply primer on eye lid. This will give good radiance.
- Take Purple or magenta, you can choose the color and blend nicely over the area on eyelid near the eye lashes.
- Now repeat the steps as required to bring a perfect separation of colors along with smudging them gently over crease and eye lid.
- Apply eye liner and try to extend it
- Use false lashes. Buy here.
- You can try giving the same effects to the lower eye. Start Applying the colors in the reverse order, Start with purple, Orange and then yellow shade and blend nicely. Just be sure not to put too much shade.
Lastly you can finish it up giving a touch of Highlighter and pairing it up with a nude lipstick.
Hope this article helped you create your dream Sunset Eye Makeup. Stay Tuned for more such great blogs.
If you have liked this tutorial, you would also love 11 Best Eye Makeup Tips that will change your Life